RE: Stupid NAT tricks and how to stop them.

At 20:46 29/03/2006, Michel Py wrote:
Just to make it clear: I'm not in denial and v4 exhaustion is not FUD,
but the Internet is not going to stop the day after we allocate the last
bit of v4 space either.

The issue is not so much when we will be prevented from doing what we currently do. It is since when are we prevented from doing what we could have done. I think it is a very, very long time ago. Actually http.1.1. is virtual NAT.
jfc