Re: Making IETF happening in different regions

Jordi,

You are speaking about low cost flights. I am sure they are readily
available from/to any capital like Madrid, but what about other
places. When I want to go from a secondary french city to a secondary
city in germany without over the week-end stay (say monday-thursday)
the prices can start at 500 euros or more, even if booked three
months in advance.

What I tried to say is that w.r.t. price, the continent location seems
to matter more or less the same than the number of airlines going
there. A major city with lot of connecting flights (Minneapolis ;) is
much more cheaper to flight to than a secondary city.

You seems to agree since you mentioned below European flights between
European capitals.

--julien

julien

--