Re: About cookies and refreshments cost and abuse

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 03:08:39PM -0500, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
> I strongly prefer the new dinner schedule, and I personally
> don't think the theft of cookies is a serious matter.

The whole discussion seems mildly droll to me... :-)

> My feeling is that the refreshments are for _us_, to use for _our_
> refreshment,
> and if people feel they need a sugar cookie mid-way through a
> session, they should be allowed to have one.

IMO they should have as many as they want.  For real: Low blood sugar =>
Grouchy participants; grouch reduction is a useful goal in itself, and worth
the price of a few cookies...

--
Kent Crispin
kent@xxxxxxxxx    p: +1 310 823 9358  f: +1 310 823 8649