Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-pana-framework-06

If implementability of the specification is an issue, my company has
an implementation of bootstrapping 802.11i PSK mode based on running
PANA over Uncontrolled Port.  The implementation works without
modifying a WiFi hardware or its firmware.  We have a plan to publish
the source code of the implementation in Open Diameter project.

Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba