RE: Mr. Smith goes to the IETF

Hi Jefsey,

In this post and in at least one other recent post you talk about
filibustering on various mailing lists.  I would like to make sure that I
understand what you are talking about, because this is very important to my
assessment of the proposed PR-Action. Prior to these posts, I did not
understand why you were making so many clearly off-topic posts on these
lists, but I did not assume that you were intentionally attempting to
disrupt the work of the IETF.

In the U.S. filibustering is a tactic used in the U.S. Senate that abuses a
loophole in the Senate rules to _intentionally_ block the work of the senate
for some period of time.  Filibustering is not a democratic right, and it is
not a tactic that, IMO, should be used, encouraged or allowed on IETF
mailing lists.

I have read this post and other recent posts of yours as admissions that you
are _intentionally_ disrupting the work of the ietf-languages@xxxxxxxx list
and the LTRU WG mailing list via a tactic similar to filibustering.  Is that
a correct interpretation of your messages?

Margaret