Re: Alternative formats for IDs

On Thursday, January 12, 2006 08:50:26 AM -0500 Bill Fenner <fenner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Aaron (for the RFC Editor) asked me to proxy their findings, and I
worked with Charles and Marshall directly instead of going through the
list; perhaps this was a mistake.

I don't think so. In order to work correctly, our process requires that protocol design and decision-making be done in public.

It does not require that bug reports be filed in public.

-- Jeff