Re: Henning's proposal (Re: ASCII art)

John, I also started by looking at the XML output from MS Word. I had
grandiose ideas of writing a converter from that XML form to something
closer to the XML2RFC form, but gave up because it was more daunting
than expected. After that I wound up using lots of emacs macros
operating on the raw text, and then used hand tuning to add in the
comment information.

	Tony Hansen
	tony@xxxxxxx