Re: Faux Pas -- web publication in proprietary formats at ietf.org

    Avri> I used to be a proponent of PDF usage in the IETF, but I
    Avri> have been informed that there are no PDF readers for the
    Avri> blind.  This makes it less then optimal as a universal
    Avri> vehicle.

I believe this is false.  I find pdfs easier than powerpoint to deal
with.  I basically cannot deal with ppt but can mostly deal with pdf.
(html, text, docbook, tex, nroff, graphvis are all vastly preferable)

for Unix, there's pdftotext and friends.  For Windows, Acrobat is
generally accessible if you spend enough money.  For OS X, Preview
plus Voiceover isn't worse than Voiceover normally is.

--Sam