RE: [dean@xxxxxxx: Mismanagement of the DNSOP list]

Steve writes:

> Actually, 3683 specifically requires community discussion of motions to
> block someone's posting rights.  It is, in so many words, done by a
> Last Call.

Steve, I thought that RFC3683 is intended to apply "drastic measures"
(see intro, page 4).
RFC2418 allows a WG chair and the ADs to also take measures if someone
is disrupting WG progress (sect 3.2).

I certainly hope that we do not have to have the equivalent of an
"IETF Last Call" everytime that a WG chair or AD finds that an individual
is disrupting normal WG process.

Bert