Re: [Isms] WG Review: Recharter of Integrated Security Model for

Since the below requires of Eliot that he "make significant progress on
all of these issues", it is probably impossible to achieve in several
months, let alone a few days.  Thus, based on the below, the "final
determination" is a foregone conclusion.

Keith.