RE: [Ltru] Re: The LTRU initialization document

Just for the record.

Suppress-Script is NOT a kludge.  It is the only basis on which
RFC3066bis is acceptable at all to the wider community.

And there is no such thing as a possibility that RFC3066 and
RFC3066bis could exist in parallel.  All XML applications and
all web services applications currently depend on RFC3066 for
the syntax and semantics of 'language tags'.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839