RFC 3066 bis Libraries list

RFC 3066 Bis imposes new constraints on the existing language tags software libraries. I wish to establish a list of the existing libraries, review and test their running code and to discuss with their author of their compatibility with existing and proposed constraints. It seems difficult to accept this Draft as a BCP without having a detailed knoweldge of the common practices. Since I oppose this Draft for its (IMHO) lack of openess, I suppose that I am the best suited to engage into that common interest task. No one will think I am lax, and everyone will have the right to be suspicious about the quality of an existing library which would not cooperate.

I hope I can quickly build a list with your help. I will report it here and to IESG. As well as my findings and the authoritative comments received. I thank you for telling me which library you authored, use or know. Just send me a _private_ mail with the URL where to find the library (no need to create noise on this list).

Thank you.
jfc