Re: Last call comments on LTRU registry and initialization documents

Sorry, Spell Checkers Gone Wild.

> So, do you propose that we withdraw the specification of the initial
> registry contents, all 963 tags and subtags, and replace it with a set
> of instructions to IAN on how they can duplicate our work?  And cross

s/IAN/IANA/

> our fingers that they get it right, or prepare to go through
> item-languages for any correctible errors or omissions they may

s/Item/ietf/
s/correctible/correctable/

> introduce, and live with the uncorrectable errors?  Just wondering.

I don't know why my spell checker corrected "uncorrectible" to
"uncorrectable" but left "correctible" uncorrected.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California