Re: ISMS working group and charter problems

On 6-sep-2005, at 19:37, Eliot Lear wrote:

I seek a change to the proposed ISMS charter that requests the working
group pay attention to firewall and NAT concerns.  The current
envisioned approach will not work through firewalls

I consider the fact that random people across the internet can't manage my equipment a feature rather than a bug.

and NATs.

The IETF has been doing extensive work on NAT traversal, have a look and see if you can reuse some existing mechanism.