Re: tools.ietf.org is not working ?

on 2005-09-06 04:34 Soohong Daniel Park said the following:
> tools.ietf.org does not work in my side for a long time...any reason ?

One of the two tools.ietf.org servers was down for installation of larger
disks for a couple of hours Saturday and Sunday around 0000 UTC
each time.

Apart from that, there has not been any service interruption that I
know of; the uptime of the recently serviced server was somewhere
between 100 and 300 days; the uptime of the secondary server is
currently 90 days.

Please contact me off-list with details, so we can sort out what the
trouble could be.

	Henrik