Re: IETF 63 On-line Survey

 I suspect that many would also like to know "US vs non-US", given the
difficulties of getting in/out of that country.
Difficulty to enter US depends on the citizenship and visa requirements. If one does not need a visa to visit the US because of native citizenship, I agree privacy issues (such as fingerprints, pictures) are causing problems these days for entry into the US.

Most visas are biometric these days. Schengen visa is also biometric although France is doing this only on a trial basis at selected locations. My point is that although I fully agree knowing the country is quite helpful to make travel plans for everyone, "US vs non-US" helps only those that don't need a visa and have issues with privacy. Those that need a visa don't have a choice with respect to the privacy issues.

- prakash