Re: BCPs and STDs

  *>
  *> You really need to put everything that people may be looking for on a
  *> single page and point to that page with big, bright arrows. Or better
  *> yet, make that page your homepage. Or better yet, make that page the
  *> IETF homepage. It's very strange that the list of IETF standards
  *> isn't kept on the IETF site.
  *>

The RFC series includes more than IETF standards.  We believe that
providing access to the RFCs is a natural function for the RFC
Editor... in fact, we have been doing it for 30+ years.

RFC Editor/bb