Re: HTTP/1.1 Protocol: Help Needed

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your response.

You mean to suggest that we should store the session details in form data?

Well... how do I, then, validate whether a valid session
(authenticated session) exists or not if I have to access resources
other than forms - like movie file, pdf, doc etc!

As you say, cookies are sometimes disabled (and for good reasons), how
do I track the session for non-form resources/files?

And it also means that I cannot simply move from one page to another -
if I'm putting validation data as form data, each link must be a
form-submit link with some option.

How far can this be justified?

--
Cheers,