Re: Last Call: 'Requirements for IETF Draft Submission Toolset' to Informational RFC

Regardless of the interesting side-discussion about 'voting',
what the toy shows after about a day is:

prefer nroff: 8
prefer xml:  37
neither:      9

which implies a few hundred abstentions, of course.

   Brian

Brian E Carpenter wrote:
Well, I thought I'd try something daring. We have people
arguing about xml versus nroff (again). If you write Internet
Drafts, try this toy (and only vote once, please...).
If the toy doesn't work, don't blame me... I just found the
site with Google.

http://www.internationalvoting.com/int3/ask.cgi?pid=22-143

   Brian