Re: Intermediate Drafts of network layer protocols

Hi -

I think a research request to study how protocols are designed and features
added over time deserves a more accurate answer than an official
incantation of "they're gone."

Try this site:
   http://www.watersprings.org/

You'll find all drafts and diff's between them.

Regards,

Carl