Re:IETF62 Network and Terminal Room Information

I also think that removing IPv6 didn't helped AT ALL and if IPv6 is not good
for those APs (and can be confirmed), then we have a coordination problem
here (well the maker has it also from another point of view).

Actually when the DHCP was down the first days, I was still able to work,
thanks to IPv6 !!!!

Regards,
Jordi