Consensus? #789: Section 5.6 - Financial reserves

The text under discussion reads:

The IASA expects ISOC to build and provide that operational reserve,
through whatever mechanisms ISOC deems appropriate: line of credit,
financial reserves, meeting cancellation insurance, and so forth. In
the long term, financial reserves are preferable; it should be a goal
for ISOC to reach this level of reserves within 3 years after the
creation of the IASA.

The discussion so far seems to indicate that the IETF is not interested in any kind of control over how that reserve is built, only in seeing that it exists and is adequate. In particular, the sentence "financial reserves are preferable" was written as if it was a truism, not an attempt to force ISOC's hand. In this case, saying less seems to be a Good Idea.

So picking up a version suggested by Jeff Hutzelman, I suggest that we replace this paragraph with the shorter version:

 The IASA expects ISOC to build and provide that operational reserve,
 through whatever mechanisms ISOC deems appropriate.

Note that this also lost the "3-year goal". Is that OK?

                     Harald