Re: Resolution? #787 terminology - in particular "ISOC Standards Pillar"

Hi -

I agree with Tom that this is kind of confused, and I think there is some
potential fast and loose use of the language of accountancy.  :))

I think the vague term "accounts" is just fine for the purpose we are
engaged in.  I think all we're trying to say is that the ietf community
would like to see a periodic summary of the IASA accounts in the form of
standard financial statements that reflect the income, expenses, assets, and
liabilities of that cost center.  I don't think we need to get into
general ledgers and all that other technical accounting talk.

Regards,

Carl