Re: Excellent choice for summer meeting location!

bill@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Uh - how is Paris going to be physically dangerous. Are there terrorists planning on blowing up a tower, I really don't think a few
warm days count as physically dangerous to most of the crowd I see
at IETF meetings...

This morning on radio - announce a trial of a very specific group with a very specific plan of a very specific threat of a consular setting here in Paris...

Alex