RE: Excellent choice for summer meeting location!

This is a bizaare thread.  As someone who has been Paris a dozen times
and several of those visits in the
august, this is one of the best cities in the world to visit.  I
highly recommend extending your stay around the meeting to enjoy the
many tourist attractions. Great food, great musueums,  just walking
the streets.  Get a few good guide books.
I just hope I can get support to attend this meeting.

Steve Silverman