Re: Adminrest: BCP -03: Compensation for IAOC members

"Soininen Jonne (Nokia-NET/Helsinki)" <jonne.soininen@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> if we decide to reimburse for the expenses created by the position in
> the IAOC we have to create also rules what is reimbursed and on what
> terms. E.g., in what are reasonable costs (traveling in economy,
> business, first?) etc.

Sure, but these are exactly the kinds of rules that companies have
to make every day. They're management decisions, not things that
get written into the corporate bylaws.

> Especially difficult is to lay down the price for
> the labor invested to the IAOC work.
I agree that we shouldn't be paying the IAOC members. There's a bright
line between that and reimbursing them for expenses, IMHO.

-Ekr