Re: Assuring ISOC commitment to AdminRest

On 12 dec 2004, at 22.40, Dave Crocker wrote:

This is probably not what either one of them is thinking about, but I class their exchange as being concerned with the following question:

Is the IETF making itself a wholly-owned subsidiary of ISOC, or is the IETF contracting with ISOC to do some services for the IETF.

Since I think it is neither of those, I suggest a third possibility

are the IETF and ISOC agreeing on a partnership in the administration of the IETF?

a.