Procedural question on iasa-bcp-02 Last Call (was: Re: Consensus? Separate bank account)

Harald,

This is purely a procedural question, but my interpretation of
the note below and the general support your suggestion has
gotten is that the document that is actually being last-called
is not draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-02.txt, as identified in the Last
Call posted yesterday afternoon, but a hypothetical document,
draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-02-bis.txt, which consists of the I-D as
modified by assorted comments and agreements on the IETF mailing
list or perhaps elsewhere.

Is that your intent?

If so, I am at least mildly concerned: normally, we have Last
Call reviews against stable documents, not documents that are
still actively changing, much less virtual documents in which
significant  changes are being made out of band and in a way
that is very hard for someone casually participating in the IETF
to track.  Do you have a better suggestion?  Can  we expect a
-03 for final review halfway through the Last Call window, with
the window being restarted if the changes are significant enough?

     john

--On Wednesday, 08 December, 2004 23:11 +0100 Harald Tveit