RE: Consensus? Separate bank account

Bert,

I'm trying to catch up on all of this after nearly two weeks in
which it was impossible to track these various threads.  Now it
is merely a hard untangling process.

If you are going to use words equivalent to "irrevocable", in
either this context, the ISOC payment one noted by Bernard, or
elsewhere, the BCP must contain a plan about what happens if the
IETF fizzles out with even a trivial balance left in IASC or
IETF-designated funds.

See the more extended discussion just posted to the "RE:
iasa-bcp-01 - Open Issues - Separate bank accounts" thread.

   john

--On Thursday, 09 December, 2004 14:24 +0100 "Wijnen, Bert