Re: Suggest new mailing list for IASA stuff

If I had confidence that the people discussing this in small groups were certain to distinguish between "direction" issues (should be discussed on the IETF list, because it affects too many people) and "wording" issues (may be discussed in a smaller group, because not that many people care), I might agree with you, Mike.

But I don't have quite that level of confidence in myself..... and I'd prefer to err on the side of inclusiveness.
Hopefully this (the direction-setting part) WILL be over soon, and we can all settle down and let "those who care" debate "the details" on some other mailing list....

                      Harald