Re: iasa-bcp-01 - Open Issues - Separate bank accounts

Brian,

I don't think "irrevocably assigned to the IETF" works well for money.
In all other cases, money going to support the IETF is called "credited to the IASA account".

In section 5, section 5.2 and 5.3 talk about money credited to the IASA account. I'd rather add a section before section 5.5 that simply says:

5.x IASA expenses

The IASA exists to support the IETF. Therefore, only expenses related to
supporting the IETF can be debited to the IASA account.

That should make it clear enough that the transfer of money into the IASA account is intended to be irrevocable.

Makes sense?

                Harald