RE: [Inquiry #19085] Issue with Meeting Schedule change at the lastmoment

Stephane Maes <> wrote:
> Carsten,
>
> I think that being deprived of the possibility to debate in the
high
> bandwidth forum provided the FTF some issues that would better
> address these issues qualifies as being disfranchised...

Nobody is depriving you of anything, you are being inconvenienced.
If meeting attendance is so important _to you_ (since it is actually
relatively unimportant as far as the decision-making processes in
the IETF go) then change your travel schedule.  If it's not, don't.
Either way, _please_ quit whining about it!

> I am willing to improve my English, but based on the definition
> posted by Adrian, I think that it fits.
>
> I hope I clarifies.
>
> Stephane
> _____
> Stephane H. Maes, PhD,
> Director of Architecture - Mobile, Oracle Corporation.
> Ph: +1-203-300-7786 (mobile/SMS); Fax / UM: +1-650-607-6296.
> e-mail: stephane.maes@xxxxxxxxxx
> IM: shmaes (AIM, Y!) or stephane_maes@xxxxxxxxxxx (MSN Messenger)

Hope this helps,

~gwz

Why is it that most of the world's problems can't be solved by
simply
  listening to John Coltrane? -- Henry Gabriel