Re: Shuffle those deck chairs!

Is there anything in this message that disagrees with 3668?  3668 is a
little more "nuanced", for example you don't have to disclose until it
looks like your idea is going to be incorporated in something headed
towards standards track, but generally I think what you describe is how
things work now.

swb