Re: Reminder: Poll about restructuring options

Sigh, Dave.

It is very unlikely that there is any language on this planet
that would equate ""No, I do not wish to state an opinion" with
"I wish to state an opinion but you have no provided a category
that covers my opinion".

What about English?

If I ask you "do you prefer A or B", and you say "I don't wish to say whether I prefer A or B, because you have not provided a category that covers my opinion", in what way have you said something where "I do not wish to state an opinion" is an inappropriate description?

I could have written the option in the poll as "I do not wish to state an opinion on whether I prefer Scenario C or Scenario O", but I thought this was so obvious from context that I did not.