Re: archives (was The other parts of the report....

On Sunday, September 12, 2004, at 04:02 PM, Joe Touch wrote:
It's still unclear - the document contains required wording about its expiration, under the same document. The two statements are in conflict in that regard.

I have some problems with retroactively changing agreements, but your concern here is lost on me. Email, private correspondence, offline discussions, and all sorts of things are referable. You can't stop people from referring to documents whether they're expired or not, public or not, etc.

Melinda