Re: sob@xxxxxxxxxxx is not long for the world

CMU has `@alumni.cmu.edu` and will allow forwarding (but not an actual account) to keep an address in place.  As conservative as CMU is about legal stuff like this, I think it’s doable from a risk point of view.  Like I said though, it’s *only* a forwarding address that CMU will provide, but that’s often enough.