Re: TLS Everywhere

Jay,

break tiktok, nothing else breaks. it's just an app from a private company.
myspace was once valued highly, too.

break dns and root servers, many things start to break. the web, certificates, you name it. interlocked and interconnected industry, airlines...

dns -is- the structure of the internet. the domain name industry, though it's your
background, is not as significant  as this infrastructure. it's just an opportunistic
rentier overlay.

dns controls and connects what we think of as  the internet.
oh, and breaking dns also breaks tiktok.

and likely breaks stock markets too. paper valuations are really not something to be impressed by. working infrastructure is.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx