Re: TLS Everywhere

because the Internet is under de facto US control and always has been,
currently through ICANN.

ICANN now has "global multistakeholder governance", gradually supplanting
US Department of Commerce oversight, for what that's worth.

A new, unique jurisdiction suggests new and unique laws. Unlikely.
The internet runs on physical hardware located in existing countries,
bound by their laws.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx