seeking advice to find right working group list

Hi everyone,

I’m working on an adaptation or extension of RFC6762/6763 (mDNS and service discovery) to limit local network bandwidth usage in large deployments [1]. I know that this mailing list is not the right one to use, candidates seem to be the aad (Adaptive DNS Discovery) and dnssd (Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery) working groups. Before barging in I thought I’d ask here, given that this is my first contact with IETF.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Roland

[1] for a prototype see https://crates.io/crates/swarm-discovery