Re: TLS Everywhere

> I sent this message earlier, but it doesn't seem to be going through to
> the list. I tried sending it twice and it didn't go through, but my
> other replies are going through.

That's sometimes the way it goes. Email is no longer as reliable as it once was. Blame the spammers who clog things up.

> Are certain words not allowed in messages?

No, no such filtering is done.

> Why couldn't nation states sign a treaty that establishes a new, unique
> jurisdiction for the Internet

Because too many parties would see it as a chance for a power-grab. You might do some research on internet governance disputes to learn some history.