Re: TLS Everywhere

On Wed, 14 Aug 2024 at 17:16, Nick Lockheart <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who owns Antarctica?

It appears this message was held for moderation by Postorius due to "message contains administrivia". I've just released it.

Looking through the settings, the description for this is "Administrivia tests will check postings to see whether it's really meant as an administrative request (like subscribe, unsubscribe, etc), and will add it to the administrative requests queue, notifying the administrator of the new request, in the process.

I have no idea why Antarctica matches that particular regex, but clearly it does. Probably one for tools-discuss.

Chris