[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: <draft-wkumari-rfc8110-to-ieee-02.txt> (Transferring Opportunistic Wireless Encryption to the IEEE 802.11 Working Group) to Informational RFC

Hello Toerless,

I was tasked with reviewing the security aspects of that draft by the security directorate, and I wrote a bried report assessing that it was ready. Comments in line.