[Last-Call] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-mops-treedn-05

Reviewer: Jürgen Schönwälder
Review result: Ready

Version -05 of this draft has improved in many aspects over version
-04 I have reviewed earlier. I particulary appreciate the new section
8, which provides pointers to three documented deployments. What would
be great to have, in addition, would be a table telling the reader key
metrics about the deployments so that readers can understand the size
and complexity of the distribution tree, the dynamics of changes to
the distribution trees, and the amount of traffic carried over the
distribution tree. (A quick look at the materials pointed to in section
8 did not give me this information.)