[Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-18

Reviewer: Giuseppe Fioccola
Review result: Ready

Reviewer: Giuseppe Fioccola
Review result: Ready

This document is well written and clear for its scope.

This I-D, together with draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control and
draft-ietf-manet-dlep-traffic-classification, specify a DiffServ-aware credit
window based flow control scheme as a new extension to DLEP (RFC 8175).

>From an OPSDIR point of view, the document includes a dedicated section on
Management Considerations. Since I also looked at the companions
draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control and
draft-ietf-manet-dlep-traffic-classification, I think that some details about
the implementation can be provided. It would be good to mention or give
examples on how the different parameters can be configured and how the
information can possibly be exported. This suggestion mainly applies to the
companion documents, which are normative references for this I-D.

As an editorial comment for this I-D, you can consider to include a figure with
the Extension Data Item or you can simply add a reference to section 13.6 of
RFC 8175 somewhere.