[Last-Call] Dnsdir last call review of draft-ietf-regext-epp-ttl-15

Reviewer: Tim Wicinski
Review result: Ready

Hi,

I have been selected as the DNS Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
DNS Directorate seeks to review all DNS or DNS-related drafts as
they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the ADs.
For more information about the DNS Directorate, please see
https://wiki.ietf.org/en/group/dnsdir

I reviewed this document earlier from a request on the regext list, and
sent some minor feedback which the Author has incorporated into the current version.

I like and approve of the section on Operational Considerations.

## NIT of question

The Nit tool popped these out:

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 7451

  -- Possible downref: Non-RFC (?) normative reference: ref. 'XSD-DATATYPES'

Now 7451 seems to be referenced informally by most documents, including most
mapping additions https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc7451/referencedby/

I have no opinions currently on the XSD-DATATYPES reference.

## worthless NIT

In running one of my grammart thingies on the text it complained about this in
Section 10.12 of the change log

    Add *the the* Verisign EPP SDK to Section 9