Please can we have our space back

A few weeks ago, the space character separating the mailing list name from the rest of the Subject: disappeared from the announcement of some IETF WG I-D as announced on WG list.  This means that, mostly, old and new no longer correlate together and I fail to see one or the other and do not see a new I-D or fail to notice its predecessor.

Please can we have our space back.

It is of course possible to overcome this technical update  by remembering to look  in more than one place for a message and its response, or being reminded to look when I fail to find one or the other but I would rather spend my time reading e-mails than trying to find where they have gone, especially when there is a gap of many months between one version and its predecessor.

This applies across multiple WG so the IETF list seems the best place to start looking for a fix.  I imagine that there is a pattern, perhaps relating to WG Chair or AD, but have not discerned it yet:-(

Tom Petch