[Last-Call] Re: [netmod] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-netmod-system-config-06

Hi Qiufang,

Thanks for taking care of this.

I submitted right now a PR with some minor fixes (e.g., align with 8407bis reco): https://github.com/netmod-wg/system-config/pull/38

Other than that, this looks good to me.