[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action for Timothy Mcsweeney

Thanks, Ted.

To much thought to respond to all, and IMHO another example of why i still believe
in chats at in-person meetings.

On one point you raised:

The whole "moderation"/(nanny/marshal/...;-) team approach also has IMHO the big benefit of
being able to be a lot more unbiased then whatever we do get out of the current
PR process. There is only a self-elected small part of the community that participates
on each individual case, and even the willing-to-participate community members
will easily self-bias and censor themselves based on the individual case and how
the rest of the discussion goes.

How about: Our current process is judgement by mailing list flash mob.

Cheers
    Toerless

---
tte@xxxxxxxxx