Re: [Ietf-dkim] WG Action: Formed Mail Maintenance (mailmaint) / Commitment

FWIW, I think Rob's take below matches mine. Trying this out
to see if it works seems worth a shot and given chartering
followed the usual process I see no reason to second-guess
IETF consensus to form this WG with this charter.

Cheers,
S.