Re: [Ietf-dkim] WG Action: Formed Mail Maintenance (mailmaint) / Commitment

Hi John,

Yes I recall seeing this email, but it did not sound convincing enough to me.

The fact that Mr X says "Oh in my spare time I will implement this" to me does not seem to be of any measurable value. At least not so much to put this as requirement for adoption in the WG charter.

Much better would be what we do in IDR that the draft should not progress to IESG unless the proposed standard has been tried out in any interop testing and interop report has been posted on the wiki page.

Thx a lot,
R.